- We replaced the vinyl flooring with 14" ceramic tile in a tumbled ivory.
- We replaced the unfinished vanity and laminate counter tops with a new vanity, warm cinnamon granite counter top and and ivory undermont sink.
- We replaced all brass fixtures and faucets with nickle fixtures.
- We added wainscoting to the walls as well as a new, detailed chair rail.
- We painted the walls to match the darker strip in the nursery and used a contrasting white on the wainscoting.
- We added brighter vanity lighting and a new large mirror (to accommodate both short and tall people!)
- Although we originally wanted to re-tile the shower and replace the toilet, once we replaced other dated elements in the bathroom, the shower and toilet blended nicely and got to stay!
Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94