Spent the weekend with Ole Miss friends and Father's Day with Steve and Sue. Had FD breakfast on the water at Tacky Jacks! It was an awesome time and wish we didn't have to come back to reality!
A few things we learned:
- Sunscreen doesn't work on your face...if you forget to put it on
- Car key's only open bottles 4 out of 5 times without causing hand injuries
- Don't play Putt Putt in any month that you wouldn't eat raw oysters...too hot!!!
- The Florabama really can hold one million sweaty people.
- Pomegranate margaritas sound better than they are (at least how we made them)
- RedBull really does give you wings...but it also makes you tell stupid jokes to each other on long car rides!
- hmmm...can we fit a beach house into the budget? Lemme run some numbers...