Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Wednesday, October 31

Happy Halloween Y'all!

I YAM WHAT I YAM....
 
POPEYE THE SAILOR MAN says Happy Halloween!

Mom and I got to work (mostly MOM!!) and created Austin's costume.  Mom actually made the entire outfit...impressive, I know!

Tonight we are headed to the Fall Festival at church, maybe an apprearance at Running Club/Malt Shop fundraiser at Fat Mama's and onto our friends neighborhood for trick-or-treating!  I will have to try and distract Austin and take a few pics of him with his hat on and his can of spinach (aka a sippy cup with a spinach exterior). Should be a fun night!  Can't wait to see his reaction to the other kids!





The Jex Crew +Popeye and a Fairy

Grammy, Papa and Popeye

Longwood decorated for Halloween- pure awesomeness!
Hope everyone has a safe and spooky Halloween!  I can't wait to see what yummy treats Austin gets!!!

No comments: