Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Thursday, October 11

le bebe #2

As most of you know, we are expecting our 2nd child!  We had been keeping the secret for almost 2 months so it feels really good to finally be able to tell everyone our good news. 

I have been keeping a private journal/blog since the day we found out and I might post those later.  I try to keep all the details recorded so I can look back and remember the small things, okay who am I fooling, I need help remembering the big things these days!  I love looking back on my journaling from Austin's pregnancy and comparing the two....night and day!   Many have told me that's a sure sign of a girl but as one of my straight-shooting medical friends told me, "it means nothing". So we are excited to find out what we are having this time around since I have felt so different than I did the first time.  I find it entertaining that before we knew we were pregnant I swore I didn't want to know the gender of baby #2 but within minutes of finding out we were expecting I knew we had to find out!  So I think we will be finding out the week of Thanksgiving.


No comments: