Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Monday, March 25

Turn Baby Turn!

We are so excited that the baby has turned and is no longer breach!  I want to thank all of you that may have been praying for her to turn, I know I was! And thanks to some of your nice emails, I got tips on exercises and yoga-like moves to do to try and encourage her to turn.  I actually did them a few times so we will say that was the secret weapon!

Our doctor's appointment went great today.  She is a little over 36 weeks along and she is head down and in great position now.  My body has begun to make progress so let's hope it is smooth sailing from here on out!  We also confirmed without a doubt that she is a girl.  She was showing no signs of anything else until now but it was hard to ever be 100% positive due to her modesty during the sonograms.  Today's sonogram was the validation I needed.....time to get the scissors out and cut all those tags off of the adorable new born clothes!

From here on out I will go in weekly to the doctor for progress checks.  Her due date is April 22nd and if history repeats itself we are expecting a very punctual baby since Austin started making his appearance precisely on his due date.

No comments: