Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Tuesday, March 12

Our second little miracle

As much as I moan and groan (mostly while trying to sleep or get out of bed) when I saw this, I just loved what it said.

As I am entering the last month of pregnancy and possibly the last time I experience pregnancy, this is such an awesome way to look at the whole experience.  This time wasn't easy- I felt sicker longer, I had more body aches and pains, and I had many more lightheaded/uneasy spells. But I am reminded after every doctor's appointment how very blessed we have been to only receive healthy reports.  Just like Austin, Baby girl is growing on schedule, developing well, and has a strong heart.  3 things I never take for granted!

It is a unique experience growing a life inside of you.  As Zach always says when I complain, "I know baby, you are making a person"....hahah...but really it's an awesome feeling to know a perfect little being is developing in YOU.

I love those moments when all of the stress at work is weighing on me and out of nowhere she starts to move and kick.  It's like a little reminder of everything bigger than the small struggles of today.

We are so excited to meet our sweet little girl whether it is in a few weeks or a week after she is due.  I know God has perfect timing in the matter and she will be here when she is ready.

No comments: