Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Monday, March 11

Thank you Z!

I have to give credit where credit is due!!  The DC trip was all made possible my wonderful hubby who volunteered to stay home with Austin while I went to DC because let's face it, taking a 20 month old out site seeing for hours in the cold, windy weather is a disaster waiting to happen.

Zach is the most awesome dad when I am away from home- he constantly sends me pics and videos of everything they have going on so I feel like I didn't miss a thing.  Even if they were just sitting around by the fire all weekend, a mommy can't get enough of those cuddling on the couch pics.



I think this one might be my favorite--notice Austin's jersey is on backwards.  But hey, at least he is wearing clothes!

Pardon the mess of a living room in this video, apparently Zach allows him to he a free spirit in "his corner" while I am away.  He is so sweet and made Austin a pallet next to his reading chair so he could lay by the fire and watch cartoons.  Here Austin is reading up a storm- by far his favorite thing to do and now that he talks a lot he will read you an entire book cover to cover, too bad we can't understand a word of it. Notice how he crosses his feet up on his ottoman...such a big boy!



Playing guitar with Daddy is my favorite!

Also my wonderful in-laws came for the entire weekend to help. Zach has been crazy busy with one of the apps so they came the last 2 days of our trip to give him some relief.  I heard Austin walked around all weekend saying "Papa, Yeah Yeah...Papa, Yeah Yeah".  He loves them so much and has so much fun when they come to visit!
Having lunch at Mammies with Daddy, Papa, and Yeah Yeah

No comments: