Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Wednesday, February 20

Happy Wednesday

What a fabulous day!  I got to start my day with this sweet little man and when we go to bed tonight another wonderful man will be safe in the arms of his family.  If you know me, than you know exactly who I am talking about but I can't really talk about the specifics but I will soon.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!


On a side note, last night I thought I was in labor.....yeah I know 31 1/2 weeks is way too early to be saying that.  I was having intense Braxton Hicks, stomach cramping that had me doubled over, and terrible back cramps. It made the pre-labor pains that I managed to forget all come rushing back into my mind.  Thank God for an awesome hubby that made dinner, played with/read to/bathed Austin, and allowed me to take a long hot shower to ease the pain.  I crawled into bed at 7:30 and even though I still felt very uncomfortable, the heating pad, Tylenol PM, and 3 episodes of Downton Abbey made the night tolerable.  I went to bed in pain but woke up feeling much better.  I told Zach that if I have many more nights like that it will be a long 8 weeks.

No comments: