Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Wednesday, May 22

Mother's Day 2013

It was a perfect Sunday, not a cloud in the sky and I was blessed to spend it this year with our new little addition. It made this Mother's Day so special.  Zach made me my favorite breakfast, southwestern omelets, and had the sweetest little note written next to my plate.  Then we went to church which was our first time to church with Madeline and she did pretty well.  Zach had to walk in the foyer with her at the end of the service because I think she was making a diaper and she was straining pretty loudly.

Here is one of our only family pictures so far since the first 2 weeks of Madeline's life we spent making sure the kids didn't interact since they both were contagious.  

My precious babies!
I wanted to get a picture with my kiddos on Mother's day and this is what we ended up with.  Austin loves climbing up and down our steps and he will sit down and then say "mommy sit" or anyone else that might be in the vicinity and then point and tell you where to sit.  He is quite the little boss and is very independent.  So this is how he had us positioned for the picture :)

Me and my baby girl.  

Here is a video-card I made Mom from all the kids and grandkids.  We love her so much and she has been the calm and loving woman that keeps all of us in check.


No comments: