Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Thursday, February 23

Meghan & Tony get meer-weed!

Meghan & Tony's wedding weekend in Beaver Creek will go down in the record books as one of the best weekends with the crew. The rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception were all amazing. Beaver Creek was the perfect backdrop for this gorgeous wedding. And may I just say, every bite of food that I put in my mouth was nothing short of spectacular! I guess you would expect nothing less when 2 Culinary Institute grads get married! I could go on and on for days about the weekend but I will let the pictures speak for themselves!

Lee {aka Mountain Man}, Lisha, Shannon & Mr. David at cocktail hour at the Rehearsal Dinner
Park Hyatt, Beaver Creek

Tony with the Bickley's

Rehearsal Dinner Cakes- so cute! As kids, Tony loved the Muppets and Megs loved Rainbow Bright

We weren't ready for this one we were still laughing from the first picture when Anita was taking it upside-down pushing the tripod hole thinking it was the button! Love that Anita!

Okay here we are for a normal pic...except Amanda, not sure what is going on back there :)

Shay & Geesh

My fabulous best friends....beautiful inside & out!
And Meg's dress was even MORE fabulous in person A-MAZ-ING!

Shay & Pamela

WEDDING DAY!
Mr. Paul and his Meghan Baby!
Elle so excited to see Megs all dressed up, in her words "she looks like a princess"

Here is Lisha placing the diamond right-hand ring on Meg's hand. Lisha wore this in her wedding {borrowed from her jeweler}, then Lee & her parents bought it for her as a gift, then I wore it, Laura Stone wore, Stephanie Shelton wore it, Lauren Turner wore it and now Meghan wore it in her wedding. It is a Phi Mu tradition! Here is a blast from the past when Lisha "ringed" me at my wedding.

Meghan walks towards the snow to meet her groom for the first time!

Beautiful Chapel, it started snowing as we were arriving.

Arriving at the chapel in our furs, we live in the south
so what better occasion to pull these out of the closet!
{This is Randa's fur, I felt so special wearing it}

Leaving the chapel we switched out the heels for the boots so we could walk
through the snow to get on the sleighs!

Sleighs Rides from the bottom of the mountain up to Beano's Cabin

Me and my date, Ledah! {our hubbies and babies couldn't come}

Mad Dogg & Quaine Dog {Madison & Lauren}

Lisha & Lee

Laura D & Matt

With the beautiful bride at the hot chocolate cafe waiting for the sleigh. Could there be a more gorgeous winter bride??

@ Beano's Cabin for the reception



Me and my roomies at the end of a WONDERFUL NIGHT!!!

Oh how I miss everyone so much, it was a much needed weekend with so many loved ones and these days those weekends come few and far between but they are so treasured!

Congratulations Meghan & Tony Lauring!
We wish you a lifetime of love, laughter and exceptional food!

No comments: