Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Thursday, February 17

TOMORROW IS GENDER DAY!!

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY. 19 weeks and ready to find out what this baby is!
I know a lot of you can't be with us tomorrow night as we all watch the sonogram together for the big reveal but you can be there virtually if you don't have big plans on a Friday night! All you have to do is log onto
www.justin.tv/zachjex at 5:15 CST. We are having the sonogram burned to a DVD and will not find out at the appointment, instead we will watch it that evening with our close family and friends.

Be patient, we will probably get started with the DVD around 5:20 but I am telling everyone to log on at 5:15 just to make sure you don't miss it! Feel free to send pictures of you and your family to me by email (shannonrjex@gmail.com) if you are wearing BLUE OR PINK, all of this will be going in the baby book. So just in case when he/she is 14 and grounded for God knows what and thinks that we hate him/her and that the world is so unfair and cruel --- I will simply slide the baby book under his/her bedroom door with a note that says....

"
I loved you the minute I heard your heartbeat. I threw a party just to find out your gender. I loved you the second you were born; then I saw your face and fell in love some more. You were only a minute old, but I knew I would die for you and to this day I still would. When we chose to have a child, we made a conscious decision to allow our hearts to walk around outside of our bodies....
So quit your moaning, you are the one that messed up and got yourself grounded"


(Haha sorry I have to add humor to all the cheese these days or I will just burst out into tears)

Thanks for all the support! We are beyond thrilled... so the big questions..will you be wearing BLUE OR PINK TOMORROW??

No comments: