Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Friday, January 21

January 21, 2011...Let me Clarify...

Okay I just need to clarify something about the word "cravings" in my pregnancy updates. I have to confess other than baked potatoes and oranges I really have not craved anything. Now I leisurely stroll down each and every aisle of the grocery store occasionally tossing "forbidden" items into the cart. Items that I would have quickly passed by months ago due to my strict "no junk food in the pantry" policy. Not because I am a health freak but really because I have ZERO will power and I don't want to be 400lbs. So today, my guilty grocery store pleasure was Cheetoh Puffs...something I haven't had in years...maybe since college. And may I just say if you are reading this and have not had puffs in a few year....run and get some!! They are as glorious as I remember.

So there you have it...my pregnancy has not brought too many cravings but instead it has opened the door to occasional guiltless- guilty pleasures. I know that after July it might be another 7 years before I touch a Cheetoh Puff, and I am totally cool with that.

No comments: