Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Friday, October 2

Lisha is the "BLOG-MASTER"!


I cannot do Lisha's blog justice by recapping the highlights because she has such an entertaining way of updating Elle's progress. There were some scary days this week but things are looking positive now and you just have to see the great pictures Lisha has taken of Elle with all her hospital entertainment! She is the sweetest little baby and has been through so much. I can't image 2 better parents to be seeing her through the process. Please keep praying for the Lupher family and the medical staff.

So check out Lisha "BLOG-MASTER" Lupher's Blog

No comments: