Battle 1: Grasscloth is victorious.
Battle 2: will be this weekend and include a steamer....watch out grass cloth!
Our living room gameplan:
- Remove Grasscloth (easier said than done)
- Prime and Paint walls deep blue or something in the brown/tan family (leaning towards blue like inspiration rooms below)
- White Paint for bookshelves (including wall behind bookshelves), new mantle & trim, cabinets, moldings, and chair rail
- Add cabinet doors to lower cabinets
- Add a large (simple & traditional) white mantle and trim for fireplace sides
- Shannon to paint huge abstract artwork for above mantle
- Move flat screen to wall between windows
- bring in new blue accent chairs, rug, and lamp (shown above in picture)
- Replace dark leather couches (going into Zach's study) with a blonde sectional