Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Thursday, October 31

Happy Halloween to all my Boos!

Tinkeybell {as Austin calls her}

Since the weather tonight is supposed to get ugly, we made the most out of Halloween last night.  I am so glad my kids are still young enough where they don't really know what is going on or what day is the actual holiday because they are never disappointed.  Well here is the family costume.... It's just too much fun and humbling to appease your children's requests and dress up Halloween as whatever their little heart desires.This year my good friend Dianna gave Austin a cute pirate costume and since he is always saying "wanna watch pirates mommy" and loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates we thought it was a idea. Last minute Zach and I decided to join in on the fun for our churches Fall Festival. He went as a pirate and I was Captain Hook's assistant, Mr. Smee.  It had become a joke around the house for the past few weeks that Mommy or Daddy would go as Smee and he would just fall out laughing so I decided to actually do it.

Jake the Pirate, big scary pirate, Tinkerbell, and Mr. Smee



His favorite part of the night was sword fighting with Daddy



Austin and His buddy Thomas hugging it out, they both went as pirates,



No comments: