Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Tuesday, January 3

Christmas Time!

Christmas was very special this year for 2 major reasons...Mom & Dad live here and we have Austin to share all the joy of Christmas with. Christmas Eve started by loading up all the toys we collected at our annual Christmas Party and taking them to the Children's home {well, this year Zach, Mom, Dad and Matt Pearson went while Austin and I napped as I tried to recover from the lack of sleep the previous night}. The rest of these pics are from Christmas morning with Austin. His favorite gift was his walker and he basically runs up and down the hallway after the dogs, it's hilarious. We got to spend Christmas with Mom, Dad, Steve, Sue, Kate and Victor. We really missed Kellen, B and Jules this year but he was stuck in Jackson working. We did get to have lunch with B and Jules and then spend a few evenings with Kellen after the holidays.
Truly a Christmas we will never forget and I am so thankful for the time with our family.







No comments: