Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Saturday, November 26

Turkey Trot

This morning we walked (well I strolled) down to the river to cheer on Papa in the Thanksgiving Turkey Trot Run. I insisted that Mommy make Papa a sign and cheer him across the finish line. He had a great time and was one of the first 10 people to finish the race, he even beat all the turkeys.

Mommy, Grammy and I watched from the sidelines this year since Mommy can't workout post surgery


I was so nervous I could barely peak out of my blanket


Don't tell Papa but I took a quick nap while waiting on him.

My buddy, Molly! We had a great time chatting about the diapered life! She is a cutie, I think I might date her in a few years!

But I woke up right in time to see him cross the finish line! I was so proud of my Papa!

Run Papa Run!

Mommy was trying to put my silly paci in my mouth, otherwise I'd be smiling!

No comments: