Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Tuesday, March 30

MARCH 2010- BUSY BUSY BEES

Aunt Shay and Elle at her Birthday party

The past few weeks have been absolutely wonderful and filled with family, friends, traveling, weddings, birthdays, and some awesome food. Zach went to Destin with a large group of guys for a friend's bachelor party. That weekend I spent with my awesome friends and workout buddies celebrating the 10K we completed! They keep me motivated, active, and laughing all the way!!

And then it was on to Houston, the land of traffic upon traffic. I had a great visit with Mom & Dad (including lots of shopping and eating), then a fun visit with my awesome girls (including lots of shopping and eating) and then I finished off the weekend with an embroidery class with my new machine! On the flight home I just sat there thanking God for all the blessings in my life and all the wonderful people I get to call my family and friends!
Birthday Girl Elle and all of her Aunts!Add Image

"Jex on the beach" and "Above the Law" right after the big game!
Fast forward to 2 weekends ago and our big kickball tournament to raise money for the Guardian Shelter. Our team had a pre-party the night before to eat homemade tamales and make our shirts. I am glad we celebrated a lot before because we sure did lose our first game so we didn't have much to celebrate afterwards but it was a beautiful day and a ton of people came out to play for a good cause!

No comments: