Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Monday, December 28

LET ME JUMP AHEAD


I know I need to blog all about Christmas before I jump to New Years but I just cannot contain my excitement! We are headed for the BIG-D...and I do mean Dallas! Rebels are going for Cotton yet again and we will be there cheering them on in box seats at the new Cowboy's stadium. Thanks to our awesome friends Parker and Holly Aldredge...we will be enjoying the OSU butt whooping with friends in total luxury! I hear food and drinks are super pricey at the new stadium so now Z and I don't have to bootleg Doritos and canned Cokes into the stadium! So Thursday we are off for an exciting New Year's Eve in the city, a day to recover and eat at all our favorite places, and then January 2 is GAME DAY! It won't be the same without all my girls but we will cheer on the Rebels for everyone who cannot make it.

Can you believe 2010 is 4 days away??? Where did the year go?
If I don't blog before the new year....
HAPPY 2010!
May it be blessed with love, laughter, and a better economy!

1 comment:

Holly Aldredge said...

That game was so much fun!! so glad yall could come!