Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Monday, February 8

FEBRUARY 6- MARDI GRAS AND SAINTS!


Well we had a great turnout at our Duke and Duchess Mardi Gras party honoring Stacey Heflin and Ryan Wingfield. We had a house full of fun friends and as always...those Jex house parties turn into the most fun nights. The other 6 host couples stayed till about 1:30 am just cleaning and laughing. The big hit of the party was the chocolate fountain and treat bar. Our friend Sue insisted that we have a chocolate fountain and I am so glad she did it was yummy. We had marshmallows, strawberries, pretzels, graham crackers, and waffle cone wafers! My mouth is watering just telling you about it!
The next day we watched the Saints make history in the Superbowl! What a game...I love Peyton Manning but that night I was all for the Saints! Just wish we could have been in New Orleans with Lauren and Madison!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking at the party food makes me hungry! Looks so delicious too. How do I set it up to be notified when something new is added to your blog?
(Lynell)