Life is a test. We are not present on earth to just exist; we are here to learn. Life is a lesson. Love one another unconditionally. Love thyself unconditionally. We spend our whole lives learning to do this. Some succeed and some never have a clue. I'm trying. Love my fellow man. Don't react and don't always have to be right. This is one I'll have to work on for the rest of my life. Appreciate each day and recognize positive and negative as a part of life's experiences. Look around me and see life at it's best. The joys of living come as you strive to achieve your dreams. Its the quality of each day that is important, not the distant dream once achieved. Teach and nurture my children. You can never give them too much love. -Randa Jex 1/1/94

Friday, January 22

JANUARY 22: FUNDAY FRIDAY!!!


I finally sat down last night and updated ShannonJex.com's Blog and I will have Shannonjex.com updated shortly. It tells a little bit about what I have been up to the past few months (and therefore why I am a bad routine blogger!)
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE...wish me luck this weekend as my Mardi Gras backdrops are unveiled at the Call Out Ball!! {enter nervous/anxious/relieved screech!}
Thanks for reading!
-Shannon

No comments: